Monday, December 25, 2006

Thanks to your help, this book is complete!



Thanks for your help in building this blog-book (blook?).

My latest research will be found at Go Thunk Yourself, S'more and A Modern View.

But you can still help continue to improve this book...

Your comments are welcome - this is the only way we can improve this book and make it better. So please feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions. That's where I'll be able to read all your input and discuss it with you.

So as a blook, this isn't finished - I've published it as a book, but in beta. As this book is published in Print-On-Demand, I can come out with a new edition anytime I want to. So updating the content is incredibly easy. This means I want to know what you think and what you care about in your own self-help.

Yes, I've done quite a bit more research since this was sent to the publisher and posted to this blog. But any research is never final. That's where you come in. As there are no schools that have all the teachers, no single person has all the answers.

And I'd like some of yours. So read, think, comment - today.

Luck to us all...

No comments: